Blog Archive

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Glitter Sniffer Cosmetics





Opening Video Here
Swatches from left to right:


Wicked Witch
Love Struck
Little Lamb
Zombie Girl
Unicorn
Delirious
Masqerade (she forgot how to spell apparently)
Tear Drops


I made this purchase on a whim- I didnt research the company before hand or wait any amount of time before I made a purchase. I forget where I actually found Glitter Sniffer but I decided to purchase when she advertised 5/$15- I thought this was such an amazing deal. I should have known something was wrong with this company when she was selling through her Facebook and sending invoices through email instead of Artfire or Etsy. I ordered two sets of 5 so 10 total- in my instructions I did ask for bright colors- no neutrals. It took me about a month to receive my purchase. I ordered on March 5th, paid through Invoice on March 6th, received a shipping notification on March 20th. I finally received my package unharmed. Many people did report problems with their packages 'exploding' in the mail. Others had reported that their eyeshadows were gritty and her swatches also looked gritty. Everything was okay with my eyeshadows. I still have yet to actually wear them on my eyes just out of pure laziness on my part.

I will not order from this company ever again, currently she is shut down out of business but if she comes back in the future I will never order again. She has horrible customer service, possibly unsanitary production, recalled pigments and a whole mess of other things (for more info visit this link)

I will say overall she has beautiful colors with high pigmentation and glitter content. I did receive a brown shade called Santa Fe' that I personally can not stand because it is dark matte brown and dry appearing. If you would like this eyeshadow feel free to message me on Facebook and I will send it your way- only ask that you pay shipping if you want it.

No comments:

Post a Comment